BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

grabbing a hold of myself..

y this will happen?
hu noes? hu can answer me?

evrytime whn assignments starts..
i wil get a hold of myself..
im not a natural leader..
i hv lots to learn..
hoping dat evry1 will fine wit d decision..
hoping dat i can come out with sth dat making ppl satisfied..
somehow..
i jz on d mode of trying my best..
not very best..
i noe i can do more well..
i noe dat lots of frenz r around me..
they r suppporting me..
they r caring me..
thay r helping me..
im very touched..
really touched..

to hu it may concern..
(baobei, nemo, mo, jason, cloudy, ah maa, sharon, zi wei, jimmy,xin loong n others)
thx to ur words..
it is a strenght for me..
a light in d darkness..
a guide whn im lost..
a warmth whn i was disappointed..
those words may b common..
but makes me have d braveness to stand up again..
makes me dare to make another step..
thx a lot..
really thx...
^^
i promise..
i will not gv up no matter wat..
i willl try my very best everytime..
trust me..
karman is still standing..
smiling..
n waiting u all to gv me a big hug!! ^o^

0 comments: