BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

lonely night..

i think this is d first time.. i being alone in d house in this sem.. after soo long din being alone since year 1 starts...

dats terrible.. dats all i can say.. dat reminds me bout anything.. n everything..

from d day i step in to d house to start my staying outside life.. away from those familiar surroundings... i know dat my life gonna change.. as ppls do always say.. dats d turning point of d life.. dat double storey terrece house.. is one of my turning point... n a new start to be independent...

another is.. d whole year 1 dat i pass thru.. dats really fast for me.. evrything jz lik happen yday.. n i still have those fresh memories in my mind.. everything.. all i can say is.. phew.. time really wait for nobody.. haha..

uhm.. i guess.. i kinda clear out my mind.. mayb affected by 1 song.. "haru haru" by big bang.. is a korean song.. hmm.. dats my fav song.. n make me realise some theory dat i always left out.. i guess dats a good thing for me..

being loney is not dat bad actually.. is jz lik a part of my relaxing life.. doin sth dat i want.. letting me to be myself for few hours.. even dat sounds really terrible coz being alone.. heh.. is not dat bad.. is not dat terrible.. ^^

0 comments: