BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pieces of my memories...

dunno y.. i suddenly thought of this.. wanna write down every thing that i can remember since i was born.. i scat dat 1 day i will lost all of my memories.. even facing the dearest ppl infront of me.. but i dunno hu is them.. so.. i dcided to write it down here..

mama told mi.. my nose was lik a pig nose whn i was born.. so.. grandma always pull my nose to make it better.. haha.. thn.. my skin was very yellow.. even tan under d sun but still yellow.. so, she use beer to bath for mi.. thn.. my skin had become better.. n i think dat indirectly makes mi lik alcohol.. =.=

i looked back to my photo.. i was very fat whn born.. hm.. i think can say chubby also.. haha.. my cousins lik to pinch my chubby face.. but i very brave oo.. didnt cry at all whn they pinch me.. ^^

i think whn i m 5 or 6 yrs old.. my mum held a party for my.. all my relatives came.. my youngest aunty gv mi a big rabbit soft toy.. i still have it with me now ler.. thn.. i rmb my dad been bring d whole family to go other states to have vacation.. hmm.. d most i rmb d is dad forget to book hotel whn go to alor setar.. dat end up we find hotel that available around d area..

tok bout my kindergarden.. d 1st kindergarden..i cant rmb dat much.. coz too young dat time.. i jz rmb is an english kindergarden.. mayb is my communication problem.. so my mum change me to a chinese kindergarden whn i was 5 yrs old.. hmm.. d 2nd kindergarden many homework to do d.. everytime i came back from there.. sure have bunch of homework.. afta dat.. whn i was 6.. i went to another kindergarden.. i oni rmb i dance n compete in story telling in that year.. lets see.. d title of my story is the racing of rabbit n tortise.. haha.. dat time mama lik to bring me to her office n ask mi to tell d story to her fren.. the aunties very frenly n nice.. they let mi stand on d table n tell the story.. afta dat.. i can get treats.. hehe... dats y i so fat now lorr...

afta dat.. is my primary schl.. i went in to a neighbourhood primary schl.. lots of my childhood fren was there too.. but most of us not in the same class.. hm.. in pri 1.. i sit beside d clas monitor.. n she same lik my cousins.. lik to pinch me d.. thn in pri 2.. i getting lazy n had caught d teacher attention to see my parents.. papa n mama whcak mi in a closed room whn at home.. coz if in grandma house.. grandma sure wun let them do it d.. ohya.. 4gt to say.. mama didnt cook in house d.. so mostly we wil have dinner at grandma house thn oni go back home.. whn pri 3.. i still lazy as usual.. but whn near PTS.. i managed to score well n get offer to jump grade... but i wonder how i did dat. faint down.. i didnt accept d offer.. thn i cont to pri 4.. d most i rmb is i push my fren hu is a guy to a gal toilet.. thn... he scream n yelled at me.. i cired n thn we bcum best fren afta dat.. haha.. thn pri 5.. i rmb clearly.. august.. my dad get transfered to seremban.. i still can accept n digest d news.. thn.. i went to a kinda famous pri schl there.. d first day i went ther.. is whn they start their exam.. n so ngam is first day of exam nia.. so.. i took d exam n my result is not bad.. hm.. i dun hv many frenz there.. once.. d gal hu sit bside me blame me dat i had stole her nip pencil.. she ask d guyz in d clas to throw basketball at me during rest time.. thn.. i went to call my mum n inform the teacher.. n d headmaster also came to d clas.. in d end.. she had no proves coz d other student in d clas saw she put her nip pencil under my desk.. frm dat time.. my heart to get noe of new fren has dead.. i always use a barrier to keep myself away from ppls.. this situation keep on till i finish my pri6..

my UPSR results is not bad n managed to get into same sec schl wit my bro.. thn.. i stil keep my barrier on n jz kip on alone in the schl.. thrs oni 5% of chinese in d schl.. in my sec1.. theres 6 chinese in my clas.. but i didnt mix with them.. so.. they think i very satay(chuan).. n.. haha.. they throw my bag, step on it n pour water.. i didnt know they did that.. jz though dat mayb sum1 accidently kicked d chair n make d bag fall.. but afta dat.. whn i familiar with them.. they admit dat they did it.. nah.. those ady pass la.. mention it now also no use la.. ohya.. i managed to get know form 5 senior.. whn they practiceing for some function in the hall.. dats make mi joining the PBSM n PBC.. frm form 1 till 3.. mi n d gang kip on do performance for schl.. i rmb once is dance in front of yam tuan whn form 1.. thn.. f4 i stil got dance for few times.. afta dat i change to help in those managing work liao.. haha.. n i rmb.. we grouped d first basketball girl schl team.. thn ah gan get beaten up in d library.. thn i go to see d headmaster.. n many crazy moments that we spent togather.. ah yan, ah yee, lai, li jiun, ongkar, salina, christine, xin yue, sue, puay, jesilyn, huimei, hanwei, ahgong, ah gan, yao ming, ah thong, ah limp. n many many more.. even we r apart.. but i will treasure d memories that i had..

afta dat.. taadaaa... is my college life liao.. haha.. 1st is my housemate.. i got ah maa, ah paa there d oo.. n have complicated relationship also.. hard to xplain all nia.. let mi list out 1 by 1 la.. cloudy, my roomate.. ah maa, qi li n xiao fen, beside room d.. mr ah wei, qi li d bf.. ah paa, their ex hsmate.. yvonne, cloudy d ex roomate.. mr zi wei, yvonne d ex bf.. in a simple way.. i will call thm as housemate gang.. hahaa... within 1 year.. we had gone thru many things.. n dat makes me more understand them now.. i think la.. hahhahaaa.. but this big family gonna seperate soon.. coz yvonne goin to inti to cont her stdy.. thn ah paa goin bac hometown.. thn ah maa goin to graduate liao....hmm.. nvm la.. i will treasure every moment whn with them thn can liao luu.. ^.^

sumore.. my maple story d fren.. can consider as on9 fren.. ah du, ido, chopin, kong, killer, fei long, christy, sh, botak, ash jie, alo, ling mei, ant, shifu, n al n all.. hahah... now i jz got kip in touch with du, shifu and ant.. others didnt really contact with them ler..

thn is my clasmate liao.. hohoho.. my lame lame d clas rep, xiao hui.. she so dam geng ler.. n so dam lame also d.. thn is munz, d combination of lame n crazy d... haha... dun scold mi arr.. dats d truth ler... thn is bao bei.. another lame d ppl.. can say funny aslo d.. hahha.. thn is eddie.. RM 80 n silky girl.. hmm.. rainbow.. a person hu will sot sot sumtimes.. namo, my lao ba.. ah mo, my lao ma, jason, my xiao ma.. haha.. thn is da jie, a very nice n funny person also.. n peggie aka pinky.. hehe.. thn is joy joy.. a combination of cool n cute person.. fangyi aka my darling.. joyse, my er jie.. gui gui, a modern fela.. ah fun.. very tiny d person.. janice, leng lui lai d ler.. lynn, a cool girl lai d.. yinmei, ppl call her virus.. but i dun think so ba.. luan luan, another funny 1.. maggie, funny n lame d.. ah mu, future frezer of d world.. nicky, dunno hu d lovely.. xue yi, another leng lui.. kok yaw, under d senior gang.. n d senoir gang include leng, kent, jia keng n vincent, a person dat make mi realise of sth.. most of d time i will hang with munz, bao bei, n eddie.. hahah..

of coz i gt noe sum other frenz bsides col d frenz n hsmate la.. 1st is my roomate d fren.. there 5 ppl in d gang including my roomate.. haha.. pei wen, hui ting, lion n yun fei.. i rmb u all d name d ooo... thn is bao bei d hsmate liao.. daddy, mummy aka dennis, kai teng, n yi xin.. dun be too suprise.. bao bei d daddy is a leng lui n daddy is a leng zai.. hahaha~!! thn is kent.. on9 fren till real life d fren.. haha..

i guess dats d brief bout my memories ba.. haha.. i shd go slp liao loo.. 6am nid wake up n bac kl ady.. nitex evry1..

0 comments: