BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 11, 2009

down.....to d bottom

human.. kinda pity..
jz now i went out 4 dinner with mum.. n d weather.. gone bad suddenly.. jz lik.. suddenly have a heavy rain.. my car pass by the pasar malam near d hawker stall thr.. n i saw.. the ppl busy packing their stuff n ready to call it a day.. i feel so sorry for them.. they jz wanna earn a living.. but still have to depends on the weather.. if the weather gone bad.. then they cant earn their living.. jz lik wat i saw jz now.. suddenly feel so down bout dat..

dat incident reminds mi bout my parents.. or can say all the working ppl in this world.. they all work so hard to earn their living.. but still.. sure have some incident that make them feel bad.. i cant find a word to describe dat.. jz lik a hard work that hardly pay off.. this also remind bout myself.. how lucky im.. n how horrible im..

staying outside.. 1st.. is the room rental.. evrytime i tell my mum bout d rental.. she gave me some extra pocket money also.. and i didnt think of.. where is the money come from... n my monthly expenses.. my daily item spending.. my school fees.. is all about money.. this is all d money that my parents work hard to get it.. besides.. my mum also work as part time chef to teach ppl cooking.. even this is 1 of her intrest.. but i know.. she do get tired sometimes.. dats y i will come bac on weekends.. coz most of her class is on weekends.. at least.. i can help her to take her things.. help in registration.. tidy up her things n help her to collect money..this is wat i can do to help her in my way.. but... i think dats not enough........ really not enough....

0 comments: