BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 5, 2008

The Moment - Kenny G

i wonder before.. is there anything that last forever??
for me.. i think.. memories do last forever.. haha

the moment i know you.. im glad.. i know a new fren and i can get along with you..

the moment we chat 2gether.. i know.. you are a very nice fren that willing to listen to me and give me opinion..

the moment we meet.. i know.. i cant judge a person by conversation and i have to look further in you..

the moment u look at me.. i know.. im hiding my eyes from you.. cause i not dare to look into your eyes.. though is kinda not respect you..

there is lots of the moment in my life.. i cant list it all out.. but i know that those moments are my treasure.. i will never forget bout that.. ^^

0 comments: