BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sudden sick.. food poisoning...??

friday,evening

after back from carrefore, i feel headache and very tired.. after eating a panadol.. then i went to slp liao..

bout 7pm sth.. i woke up by YS's call.. coz he want to borrow toilet.. i jump up from my bed n feel very dizzy.. then i jz ignore it.. when i walk to stairs.. i feel that d stairs are 'walking'.. i cant see my steps clearly.. however.. i jz keep 1 of my eyes closed and walk down.. phew~ safe!! didnt roll down from stairs.. haha..

then i walk to d gate to open d lock.. my sight still cant see clearly.. head still pain.. and feel dizzy.. finally YS came.. after i saw him walk in.. he talk to me something.. but i cant hear clearly.. i feel lik wan to faint ady.. then i walk back to upstairs with an uneasy, n dizzy feeling..

my roomate, cloudy, she saw me n shocked!! coz my face was pale.. i told her bout my fren is downstairs thn i rush inside toilet and have diherrea.. i feel my head was knocking by hundreds of hammer and feel lik wanna vommit.. lucky.. i able to stop myself from vommiting.. haha
cloudy n my housemate are shocked.. coz when evening.. im still ok.. when midnight.. another suprise.. i get high fever without notice.. cloudy notice it.. when she put a wet towel on my forehead.. only i know that im having high fever.. lols..

all the night.. i cant slp well.. keep on waking up.. till 6 something only can fall asleep.. but when 7 sth.. munz called me.. coz i suppose to go for acc lec on 8am.. i tell her i skip class.. coz sick liao.. haha.. then i wake up and hav bath.. after bath.. fever again.. lols.. lucky d fever reduce when cloudy back.. if not i sure wil get scold.. >.<

till now.. im bac to seremban ady.. lucky no fever ady.. but.. get flu liao... swt.. =.= dunno when only i can get well from these sick thinggy.. ROAR!!

0 comments: