BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

past.. present.. future..

in d past..
i was kinda naive.. thinking that everyone is the good person in this world.. thinking that life will be better when tomorrow.. thinkng that my life is colourful and wonderful.. everyday pass with colours.. thinking that if i treat ppl good.. ppl treat me didnt treat me well also nvm.. im finding for my trueself.. sometimes.. i be fake infront of ppls.. sometimes.. ppls cant accept my true self.. i wonder.. shd i be fake or true...??

in d present..
i learned to be fake in front of certain ppl.. i learn to dealing with different kinds of ppl.. but still... i think dat everyone is good in this world.. even though i hate d ppl very much.. mayb u will say dat was really fake.. but if u think another way.. u will found dat u r d one who being stubborn all d time n yet theres no ppl care how stubborn u r.. haha.. dats is really funny.. is all bout communication problem.. and also characteristic problem.. mix with those ppl who have diff characteristic.. discover the good side of those ppl.. ignore d bad side of d ppl.. i wonder will this way works out...?? neh.. hu cares... i jz wanna live my own life n enjoy the every moment in my life~ ^^

in the future..
no matter how hard or how easy my future will be.. i still wanna paint my life.. with colours.. every moment with the colours i desire.. making myself busy will be a good way i think.. coz lik dat my brain will coz didnt function n getting older.. haha.. hu cares first la.. live the fullest.. dats alli wan.. dats all i hope.. no matter how i goin to be.. im jz a life painter who trying to paint my life well~ is jz me.. d baka karman.. XD

0 comments: