BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 22, 2008

tOo MuCh tO SaY..

is too much thinggy to let mi to post n say.. i cant post n type in all in same time.. is all in my mind.. my memories.. no matter good or bad.. laughs or tears.. i dont know how to post it all in the same time..

in future ba.. i will post it.. is my memories.. no matter what.. i will post it.. lols.. i keep on repeating that i will post it.. if i didnt.. thn mah cham lor...??

i found that i really like to cry recently.. i wonder why??
izzit i too stress..? or i jz wan cry to release my stress??
i too miss home?? i found that im very useless??
i found that im not perfect?? i found that no matter how hard i tried, i still cant do the best??
i feel that my life suddenly become colourless?? i feel that.. not everything had gone the path that i expected??
i feel that i cant solve those unpredictable problems?? i feel that i really useless no matter how i try to be hardworking??
i feel that im too stupid to let people play lik a fool?? i feel that i cant reject ppls help no matter how i much i hate the person??

is too much to complete.. is too mch to say.. is too much for me.....

im trying my best to be the best i could.. im still learning.. no matter what.. i will do the best.. no matter how many times i fell down.. i will stand up and continue my road.. my path.. no matter how much my blood had bleed.. i will still walk to my target.. no matter how hard is the path.. i will complete it.. till the end of my life....

0 comments: