BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 8, 2008

LaTe PoSt.. =.= : Nikko XpeRieNcE~

2 weeks.. i dodnt post anything here and now. I'M BACK~!! wakakakaa

this time.. i would like to talk bout my first real working experience.. fuh.. i only can say.. is dam nice if without the low heels shoe that i bought.. curious what happen..?? haha.. im gonna tell now~

at first.. i take part for the part time job that in Nikko Hotel.. 5 star man.. cool giler.. dats a chiniese wedding dinner.. at that sat.. i told my mum that i will work till 9 only coz i scat that she will be worry if i bac late.. actually is till 11pm d ler.. after lecture class, my classmate that working also d went to my house.. hmm.. xiao hui, maggie n yin mei(not every1 lik her) is those who working d.. those is not working d is munz, rainbow n hui wen.. jz imagine dat.. 7 ppl including mi inmy small little room.. haha..

munz went there to help mi make up while waiting her sis to fetch her.. but actually, is 6 ppl only d.. coz dat time yin mei not yet come to my house.. when she came.. she straight ask hu help mi make up d.. she wan also.. actually she come to make up only lo.. thn.. munz hv to help her to make up.. may she is kinda quiet d ppl n seldom mix with ppl.. so.. not every1 familiar with her some dislike her for some reason.. dat time munz face look shitty.. nah.. jz imagine that.. wakakaa~ funny sia..

after that.. 4 of us, xiao hui, maggie, yin mei n mi go take lrt to d hotel.. n start our part time job after breifing n take our uniform.. d uniform not really nice lor.. so sad.. haha.. most of them are serce tables d.. but mi.. is serve beverages d.. jz imagine.. taking those drinks walk in n out in the ball room.. hell man.. really hell.. n i wore a not suitable d shoe.. whn the wedding dinner nearly end.. 'krak!' grats mi.. 1 of my heel BROKE!! n my leg pain lik HELL!! REALLY HELL LER!!!

thn.. whn we take our salary.. RM52.. hah~!! jz gain experience.. hu cares bout d salary.. but the worst thing happen behind.. after we took our handphone.. is past 12am already.. when i on my hp.. FUIYO!!! 10+ of msg from my mom~!! OMG~!! after that.. here comes those phone call.. at first is my housemate.. then maggie pass mi her hp.. says dat my roomate finding mi.. thn.. i knoe im in BIG TROUBLE ady.. my mom keep on finding mi since 9pm.. oh GOD.. let mi die.. after i talk to my roomate, i called up my mom.. jz say that i OT coz have to tidy all hose things only can bac and my hp cant bring along with mi.. IM SUCH A FAIL DAUGHTER!! i make my mom worry mi till midnight....

after dat.. munz call maggie.. say that my roomate call up her.. huiyo.. my roomate really pro.. how she get my fren d hp num d ar?? lols.. until now i also dunno.. is her top secret.. lols.. b4 that.. maggie settled our problem to bac home.. coz dat time no lrt ady.. have to back by own.. dam Nikko~!!

another funny part is actually maggie wan to call her 2nd bro to fetch her.. coz her big bro dunno d way to d hotel.. then dunno how liao end up as her big bro fetch mi, maggie n luan luan, my another classmate, bac.. funny sia.. but all i can say is her big bro really a nice bro.. he take care of maggie really well.. n yet n nice, funny, frenly, n lame pro person.. hahaa~!!

dats my working experience.. is really glad to gain that experience though is a bit hard.. and shoe.. say bye bye within half day.. fuiyo.. i really pro man.. haha~!!

0 comments: