BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 22, 2008

HoMe sWeEt HoMe

after 2 weeks i didnt bac to seremban.. i found that no matter where am i.. i will always wish to bac home..

jz now.. when i just bac to home.. just dad and bro around.. mum had went to sepang for some work.. i look at my dad.. i found that.. i almost 1 month didnt see my dad.. whn i look at my bro.. hmm.. even worst... i think i had 2 month didnt see that fatty bro..


thn.. we had lunch.. baked beans with onion, fried japanese tofu and fried mixed vegetables.. even though is simple.. but i can feel my mums heart when she preparing and cooking those dishes for us.. my tears almost coming out when eating.. though 2 of the dishes is canned food.. though those dishes are really simple.. though all my family members not sitting around the dining table n have meal as last time.. but i really appriciate that moment.. the moment that i can gather with my family..

Home.. is the warmest place in the world.. mum.. dad.. bro.. im bac.. i miss u all so much.. i love u all...

0 comments: