BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

they are always in my mind....

since d day dat i officially move out from d old house n never back to d place again.. i kinda sad.. jz lik i had left piece of my memories there..

after some days.. n after some times.. i found dat i din left my memories there.. i always had it in my mind.. sumwhere deep in my heart.. dat i will never forget bout dat...

d new room of mine.. decorated with lots of anime poster.. i still can remember i always go to terminal one to find some nice poster to paste in my room.. every corner of d room.. jz full with anime.. ^^ of course.. i do paste some disney pictures n cartoons such as hamtaro n mashimaro.. hahaha!!

i still remember.. i was so lazy.. n always make my room messed up.. up till a certain limit.. i will tidy up my room n arrange all d furniture~ then.. mess up again n tidy n arrange again~ hahaaa xD dats really fun to do dat..

ohya~ i have my own bathroom in my room~ personal d oo~ ^^ bathroom is diff from my room.. i always keep it CLEAN~!! n i lik to lock up d room then switch on my favourite songs.. then enjoy my bath~ wakakakaaa~!! sometimes even play bubbles in my bathroom lei~ i noe dats sounds crazy.. but i DID dat once a while~ hahaha!!

i had everything in my mind.. kept up in a folder n save in my heart~ hahah~

wat happen to my room now...?

hmm.. no more anime poster in d room.. but im thinking to add one or two actaully~ n my room now look more matured than before.. at least look more lik a teenager room~ hahahah~

those hu interested to see my old room can go facebook to view my photo luu~ ^^

0 comments: