BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Raya Raya~ ^^

yahoo~ malay raya liao luu..
n is time for mi to enjoy beef n mutton~ yummy~

haha.. i guess most of d chinese din go to malay house to raya before.. n some of them might have some negative thoughts bout malays.. but.. not all d malays are bad okie??

now now~ i wanna share my raya experience.. first.. i went to my mum's best fren house.. dun suprise.. my mum gt lots of malays fren~ so with my dad~ hahahaaa~!! even myself also have a malay 'kai ma' ler~!!

uhm.. her name is auntie Habibah, my mum's fren la~ she is jz soo wonderful~ a great cook!! everything she cook is sooo nice n make me eat until non stop~ beef rendang.. chicken rendang.. ketupat with kuah kacang.. lemang.. nasi beriani... fuh~ dats a really wonderful raya meal~ hahaha.. n of coz.. i gained some weight too~ but i wil never regret dat~ hahaha~

2nd raya is went to dad's fren.. a very nice uncle.. he i do enjoy a mutton feast there.. curry mutton.. stew mutton with lemon mint sauce.. rendang mutton.. n hv beef soup too~ haha.. there got ppl do seafood bakar.. got big prawn ler.. but hor.. i din eat dao coz finish ady~ T__T but nvm~ i got ate d fish~ fuh~ it was sooo delicious when serve with two types of special thai sauce.. til now still cant forget d taste ler~

3rd raya is today~ to my uncle house~ ohya~ forgot to mention.. my uncle is a ustaz.. n he marry a malay lady.. so d whole family went to raya at his house.. his wife is jz busy in d kitchen n my mum n i went to help out ther.. after most of my aunties n uncles arrive.. then some of them help out too~ basically.. d food dat my uncle's wife cook is not dat tasty.. but not horrible as well~ haha~ at least still consumeable~

i end up d day with a story book n typing d blog here~ hahaha~ soo looking forward for another raya ler.. i wonder will there any house for me to visit in this year raya more...? hu cares bout gaining weight?? as long i have delicious food!!! wakakakakakakakaaaa~!!!

0 comments: