BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 20, 2009

PAIN AR!!!!!

2dat.. jz now.. my cute lil' toe injured liao~

theres d story y i wil get injured..

1st.. my bro d cupboard new door gt sth wrong.. n he get mad at it ady n bang d door..
thn.. i go look look n try help to fix it lor..
afta dat.. i realise wat happen n prepare to fix it..
manatau...
bang!!
dat dam door slipped from my hand.. and..... and....
HIT MY TOE!!!!

at first.. i din feel anything.. thn.. slowly~ slowly~

d blood flow out btween d nail and d flesh.. (is d upper part)

WALAU AAAA~~~
MAMAMI AAAARRRRR~~~~

IS SO DAMMIT D PAIN~!!!!
KAOOOOOO!!!


i put dat door aside n jump to sit.. huiyo..
d blood flow out lik no need $$ lik dat.. =.=
thn thn my mum saw it n get angry adt..
she move d damm door outside n get medi for mi..

whn she went downstairs to get medi..
i jump bac to my room.. thn..
pain dao cry liao... T.T
is really dam pain..
jz lik sum1 use a hammer n ham on ur toe..
hoi seh~~
shuang dao~~~~

now my toe get bandaged ady..
ltr stil wan wear new shoe bac kl d ler...
sad~~ T.T
b4 wear new shoe d toe ady injured..
hak betul... iiissshhh~!!!

0 comments: