BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

losing my appetite..

i wonder wat happen to me recently.. jz lik kip on losing my appetite.. d food hardly attract me to eat it.. hais.. i guess i used to mum's cooking whn holiday ba.. keep on looking forward to go back home... but this week mum goin to penang.. n i have test on sat also.. hais.. cant go back liao.. uhm well.. i guess im goin to cook on sat i think.. even only have a rice cooker.. nvm.. at least can make porridge.. fried vege.. or i can try cook at downstairs... as long got gas la.. hahahaaa..

anyway.. im trying my best to get back my appetite.. but lucky now.. even i dun hv appetite.. but i still got eat some d.. jz skip some meal oni ma.. haha.. XD

hope dat i wil have back my appetite soon ba..

0 comments: