BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 27, 2009

life...?

im getting tired of this.. really tired.. looking at the same ppl.. facing the same attitude.. hearing the same thing bout the same person.. is there any changes??

I WAN SOME CHANGES!!

i guess i do start to change myself a bit..
hmm.. walk bac frm col.. trying to enjoy the time whn i walk back.. but i noe.. there will be no one waiting for mi at home.. no one will say "welcome back".. the only thing that wait for me is my dad d laptop.. quietly lying on my table.. waiting me to switch on it......

i cried.. few time whn i walk back from col.. walking alone on the street.. listening to my old mp3.. the same songs played over n over.....

whn i reached home.. i try to make myself as busy as possible.. mayb someone will say.. 'why dun u jz hang out wit frenz?' haha.. will there any difference...?? whn i reach home.. i still alone.. n im afraid dat i will get used to depends on frenz....

im not a cry baby.. but my tears will automatically flow out.. i guess i over control my feelings in front of ppl.. i dun wan my housemate to worry me.. i dun wan my frenz to worry me either.. all i can do is enjoy the time whn i was with them.. hah~ sure i do enjoy that..

recently.. my old injury come bac.. stupid right leg.. sigh~ i wonder whn oni i recover again from the dam injury.. i guess my leg gonna wrapped lik an elephant leg again.. with all those chinese herbs smell.. faint down.. dat dun bother mi till whn i nid to bath.. i only can laugh at myself with the stupid look.....

whn.. whn oni i can fly up to the sky...?? haha.. i dun mean dat i really wanna fly in d sky.. jz.. a description.. or all i can say this sentance jz pop out of my mind.. haha.. an ordinary person said nonsence d word.. wat an idiot....

btw.. loong.. thanks for the purple crystal that u gave me last time.. the memories make me smiles.. n.. tell u what.. that crystal is my guradian crystal now.. i guess u wun xpect dat ba.. even though u said dat u gave mi is to protect me.. haha.. i never change anything on d crystal.. even the necklace.. jz.. it cracked.. dun ask mi the reason.. i feel bad to tell u bout dat.. dun ask dun ask.. hehe.. i guess is too late tell tell u.. even though i jz told u on ur bday.. n.. i still lik last time.. can sense ur msg whn it almost arrive.. haha.. mayb jz ngam ngam i sense dao ba.. haha...

sumore.. munz n bao bei said i used to stare at 1 point wit a mood look.. hmm.. now i nid to xplain here.. i jz thinking wat i shd do.. sumtimes thinking sth till forgetting others liao ma.. not purposly d la.. if u wanna noe wat i thinking... xplore my brain ba.. haha.. anyway.. i will do dat less d la.. dun worry..

hmm.. half hour more to go to wake up sum1.. haha.. i guess i better stop here.. n continue my tutorial question first.. if cant finish thn cham liao loo......

nites.. everyone.. ~.~

0 comments: