BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

moving to new house

gosh.. now oni i noe dat i have sooooo many things in my room.. dolls, clothes, decoration, memories, books, this n dat.. gosh.. is kinda headache to pack those... xspecially for sum1 (me lor) hu less pack things.. n yet.. some of dat is covered with dust.. gosh.. ddat make my eyes reddish.. nose keep on sneezing n turn red... n..

taa~daaaa~~

i turned into a 'hubit'
(human+rabbit)

dats not fun to turned into dat AT ALL!!!

WRAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!


DAT REALLY MAKES MI FEELS....... S I C K!!!!

anyway.. i hope dat i can finish those stuff early.. n yet.. col is gonna reopen.. n yet.. i haven prepare things to bac my kl room.. n yet.. mum's bday on sun.. n yet.. my col reopen on next mon.. n yet.. n yet..........

dats soo many things i haven do!!!!!!!
WAKAOOOOOO!!!
*dats ur own problem... hu ask u to do things last minz...?? hmph!!*

hais.. poor little karman have to pack things n face those dust again liao........ T____T

by,
=KaRMaN= aka =HuBiT=

0 comments: