BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 19, 2009

is all for my dear H8-ians frenz

this is d last event that H8-ians goin to do before finish d diploma n go for training..
dat means.. this is d last time that we can gather together to complete a task.. a challenge..

i still rmb whn we told to do d event for coursework.. not really willing to do it coz hv to do it with seniors.. n most of us hv bad impression on d senoirs... hahaha~

but now.. d event that we preparing now bond us together..
we have discussions.. agreements... disagreements.. quarrel.. beh song this n that..
but still we are still working out for d events..

im so appriciate on this event.. coz this will make my diploma more colorful n have a very memorialable.. i discovered many other faces of d fellow frenz.. haha.. we do work as a team.. we learn from each other.. we help each other...

indirectly.. our bond had tied 2gether... d h8-ians spirit.. a spirit that no one can substitute.. coz is only from all of us..

dear frenz.. thx u all.. thx a lot.. i learnt a lot form u all.. thx for willing to help out... thx for being beside me all d time.. thx for supporting me.. thx for guiding me.. and... thx for being my frenz~ i know dat i hardly have this done if u all are not with me~

THANKS~

0 comments: